Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3rd

So yeah. Life in the easy lane. I love it. This summer has been a breeze. The weather has been agreeable except for that one 4 day power outage. I'm not working at Vector, and instead I occasionally babysit for my neighbors. I've done so much fun stuff that I don't know where all the time goes. I've been keeping busy and I'm starting to workout on a consistent basis.

I'm with a new man now. Jeff Hoerman. The joke is I dumped a dog for a real man. In all my previous relationships I was so busy hanging out with the guy that I never made time to exercise, but with Jeff I really don't have that excuse. We workout together. Right now he's away at his relatives and is coming back late Monday so I won't get to see him till Tuesday at the earliest, but I'm okay with that. I just have more time for myself.

I need to go swimsuit shopping. I don't know where my other one went and I also want one that won't give me a hideous tan line. I still have the tan line on my thighs from the shorts I wore for tennis last year. ewwww! I need to fix that. :P and I need new sunscreen. Oh the joy of being a girl. >_<  We care too much...

I'm gonna go and look for another workout on the interwebs. Au revoir!

Donkey Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment