Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOLS DAY YA FOOL!

Hey all. Ten minutes into the first day of April. My shoulders are still a bit sore from the shots I got yesterday. Gardasil in the left because they didn't know how I'd react, and two more in the right. They said that the Gardasil shot hurts like a mofo, but I was fine. I think the two shot in the right combined hurts more. Anyway, I'm just lying in bed talking to Arthur dearest and Jean-Luc. I can see the bright moon through my blinds. The weather today was really nice. It was in the lower 70s. Tomorrow even warmer. Thank you to the Christians. We have Friday off because of you. :) I hope it's just as warm. Unseasonably warm this year. I don't understand why. We also had a really short winter. And we're in Illinois. Not really complaining though. I love this. I'll spend a lot of time outside tomorrow because I won't have to do homework. Hehe ^_^

Good night lovelies! peace and happiness all around.

Di

p.s. My heart goes out to the family of Eddie Garcia. He was a transferred senior at Fremd High School. Over the spring break he was stabbed and killed during a heated argument over a girl. His life was far too short. He will be taken care of in the heavens. God bless you child.

No comments:

Post a Comment